To consider Planning Applications received (attached). An updated list will be issued on Friday 14 August 2020 (if applicable).
The Committee reviewed applications received up until 14 August 2020.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that no objection be made to application reference CB/20/02563 (38 Hydrus Drive), subject to Central Bedfordshire Council having no concerns regarding highways safety or loss of off road car parking.
RESOLVED to express concerns to Central Bedfordshire Council regarding application reference CB/20/02507 (67 North Street) and ask them to take into account any potential future issues arising from the neighbouring long-established business uses (e.g. noise, odour) which might have a perceived impact on future residential occupiers.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council objection to application reference CB/20/02371 (113 Camberton Road) on the following grounds:
- That the enclosure of amenity land would be contrary to its original purpose of providing relief within the estate layout to the detriment of residents and users of the footpath.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council no objection to application reference CB/20/02718/LB (10 North Street), but the Council would ask for a condition to be added such that the existing UVPC windows be replaced with sash windows which would be more in keeping with the historic nature of the listed building and the surrounding properties.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council objection to application reference CB/20/02528 (97 South Street) on the grounds of overlooking from the proposed Juliet balcony and loss of light to the neighbouring property by virtue of the bulk and massing of the rear extensions.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that no objection be made to the following planning applications:
1. CB/20/02623/LDCP 65 BLENHEIM ROAD
2. CB/20/02577/LDCP 6 GIBSON DRIVE
3. CB/20/02587/LDCP 2 ORCHARD DRIVE, LINSLADE
4. CB/20/02589/DOC 65 MILL ROAD
5. CB/20/02485 79 GOLDEN RIDDY, LINSLADE
6. CB/20/02566 37 PLANTATION ROAD
7. CB/20/02547 19 LOVENT DRIVE
8. CB/20/02457/DOC CHAMBERLAINS BARN QUARRY,
9. CB/20/02503 19 HEATH PARK DRIVE
10. CB/20/02462/DOC LAND AT GROVEBURY ROAD
11.CB/20/02425/DOC MULBERRY HOUSE, 95A PLANTATION
12. CB/20/02376 49 ROOSEVELT AVENUE
13. CB/20/02509 453 BIDEFORD GREEN
14. CB/20/02510/ADV ALDI, VIMY ROAD
CB/20/02669/LB 33-51 NORTH STREET
16. CB/20/02719 35 CLARIDGE CLOSE
17. CB/20/02546 34 THE MALTINGS
18. CB/20/02706 18 SHEPHERDS MEAD
19. CB/20/02628/LDCP 73 BILLINGTON ROAD
20. CB/20/02675/DOC APEX PARK (FORMERLY PART OF
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that no objection be made to application reference CB/20/02686/VOC (39 CENTAURI CLOSE), as long as the planning authority was satisfied that there was no other reasonable solution other than removal of the eucalyptus tree.
A brief explanation was given concerning discharge of conditions as compared to removal of conditions.