To consider Planning Applications received (attached). An updated list will be issued on Friday 17 May 2019 (if applicable).
The Committee reviewed applications received up until 17 May 2019.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that objection be made to application reference CB/19/00147 (2 GEMINI CLOSE) on the following grounds: that the enclosure of amenity land by a 7 foot fence would not be in keeping with the visual amenity of the street scene and would be detrimental to the character of the area.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that objection be made to application reference CB/19/01336 (1A PLANTATION ROAD) on the following grounds: that Central Bedfordshire car parking standards would not be met, in an area which was already subject to significant issues with on-street parking.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that no objection be made to the following planning applications:
1. CB/19/01063 25 BAKER STREET
2. CB/19/01199 83 DRAKES AVENUE
3. CB/19/01081 55 CLIPSTONE CRESCENT
4. CB/19/00980 18 GARDEN HEDGE
5. CB/19/01111 99 STOKE ROAD, LINSLADE
6. CB/19/01061 14 HOCKLIFFE STREET
7. CB/19/01059 114 VANDYKE ROAD
8. CB/19/00897 20 POPLAR CLOSE
9. CB/19/01072 48 GIBSON DRIVE
10. CB/19/01090 19 ROCK LANE, LINSLADE
11. CB/19/01131 19 GRANGE CLOSE, LINSLADE
12. CB/19/01196 2 HIGHFIELD ROAD
13. CB/19/00869 4 ROCK CLOSE, LINSLADE
14. CB/19/01212 VERNONS GARAGE, STATION APPROACH, LINSLADE.
RESOLVED to note the following works to trees:
1. CB/TRE/19/00139 122 BROOKLANDS DRIVE
2. CB/TRE/19/00150 18 COTEFIELD DRIVE
3. CB/TRE/19/00186 48 HEATH COURT
4. CB/TRE/19/00162 35 REDWOOD GLADE
5. CB/TCA/19/00196 INFINITY HOUSE, 11 COMMERCE WAY