To consider Planning Applications received (attached). An updated list will be issued on Friday 25 January 2019 (if applicable).
The Committee reviewed applications received up until 25 January 2019.
Discussion took place regarding application reference CB/18/04796 (The Brambles, Vandyke Road). It was felt that the proposed housing density was far in excess of acceptable standards and contrary to other developments in the vicinity. Concerns were also raised regarding traffic movements, particularly given the close proximity to local schools.
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that objection be made to application reference CB/18/04796 (The Brambles, Vandyke Road) on the following grounds:
- That the proposed housing density represented overdevelopment of the site and was completely out of keeping with the housing density of other developments in the locality
RESOLVED to recommend to Central Bedfordshire Council that no objection be made to the following planning applications:
1. CB/18/04716 26 MENTMORE ROAD, LINSLADE
2. CB/18/04757 49 FIELDFARE
3. CB/18/04498 12 WATERLOO ROAD, LINSLADE
4. CB/18/04759 10 DIGBY ROAD
5. CB/18/04756 91 HIGHFIELD ROAD
6. CB/18/04742 136 WING ROAD, LINSLADE
7. CB/18/04675 UNIT 1 GROVEBURY RETAIL PARK
8. CB/18/94761 23 CHURCH STREET
9. CB/18/04798 34 SOUTHCOURT AVENUE, LINSLADE
10. CB/18/04804 19 GREBE DRIVE
11. CB/19/00028 32 SOUTHCOTT VILLAGE, LINSLADE
12. CB/18/04619 94 JOHNSON DRIVE
13. CB/17/04731 UNIT A, CHILTERN TRADING EST,
14. CB/19/00120 UNIT C GROVEBURY RETAIL PARK
15. CB/19/00080 LAND ADJACENT TO FORMER ROYAL AIR
FORCE, STANBRIDGE ROAD
16. CB/18/04657/VOC LAND EAST OF CORNER OF STOKE ROAD AND
OLD LINSLADE ROAD.
RESOLVED to note application reference CB/18/04514 (Parsons Close Recreation Ground).
RESOLVED to note the following works to trees:
1. CB/TRE/1800519 2A TAYLORS RIDE
2. CB/TRE/18/00513 31 TAYLORS RIDE
3. CB/TCA/19/00002 5 WATERLOO ROAD, LINSLADE
4. CB/TCA/19/00007 50 SOUTHCOTT VILLAGE, LINSLADE